United States

Ralph McInerny

Ralph McInerny

(1929 – 2010)

• You were an inspiration to many people. My thoughts go out to everyone who knew you. You have passed to a better place. Rest in peace.
    Lit by Anonymous
United States

Ralph McInerny

Ralph McInerny
(1929 – 2010)

In memory of

Ralph McInerny

(1929 – 2010)
About Ralph
This is a tribute to Ralph McInerny. Ralph Matthew McInerny was an American Catholic religious scholar and fiction writer, including mysteries and science fiction. Some of his fiction has appeared under the pseudonyms of Harry Austin, Matthew FitzRalph, Ernan Mackey, Edward Mackin, and Monica Quill. As a mystery writer he is best known as the creator of Father Dowling. He was Professor of Philosophy, Director of the Jacques Maritain Center, and Michael P. Grace Professor of Medieval Studies at the University of Notre Dame until his retirement in June, 2009.
Ralph McInerny passed away on the 29th January 2010. This is an online memorial in honour of Ralph McInerny. May he rest in peace.
Please write something below
(You can delete your comment at any time and edit it for 15 minutes after submission)
1
Kindly lit by
Anonymous
on 4th Jul 2015
They wrote:
You were an inspiration to many people. My thoughts go out to everyone who knew you. You have passed to a better place. Rest in peace.
Gold tribute.

Please log in to upload galleries

Ralph McInerny - tribute extract

Ralph McInerny

The tribute dedicated to Ralph McInerny has yet to be contributed to.
X
X
X
X
(You can edit your entry for 15 minutes after submission and can delete your entry at any time)
Rest in peace Ralph
I first met Ralph at ****
My sincere condolences to all friends and family of Ralph
My fondest memory of Ralph was ****
Ralph used to really enjoy ****
What I will miss the most about Ralph is ****
Ralph inspired me to ****
Ralph changed my life by ****
If I had to sum up what Ralph meant to me it would be ****
X