United States

Norman Hand

Norman Hand

(1972 – 2010)

• Light a candle
  • Place a gift
United States

Norman Hand

Norman Hand
(1972 – 2010)

In memory of

Norman Hand

(1972 – 2010)
About Norman
This is a tribute to Norman Hand. Norman L. Hand was an American football defensive tackle in the National Football League. He last played with the New York Giants in 2004. He also played with the Seattle Seahawks, the New Orleans Saints, the San Diego Chargers, and the Miami Dolphins. With the Saints, Hand was part of a defensive line nicknamed "The Heavy Lunch Bunch", along with fellow 325-pounders Martin Chase and Grady Jackson.
At Walterboro High School in Walterboro, South Carolina, Norman Hand earned three letters in football, and also played baseball. As a senior, he was an honorable mention All-America selection by Parade and USA Today, and was the South Carolina High School Defensive Lineman of the
Continued...
About Norman
Year.
Norman Hand was a two-year starter at the University of Mississippi, after transferring from Itawamba Junior College in Mississippi. As a senior, he posted 3.5 sacks, 61 tackles (three for losses), one interception, and one fumble recovery, and was a second team All-SEC selection. At Itawamba Junior College, he finished his two-year career with 18 sacks, 135 tackles, with 33 tackles for losses, four forced fumbles, and three fumble recoveries.
Norman Hand passed away on 14th May 2010. This is an online memorial dedicated to Norman. May he rest in peace.
Please write something below
(You can delete your comment at any time and edit it for 15 minutes after submission)
1
Gold tribute.

Please log in to upload galleries

Norman Hand - tribute extract

Norman Hand

At Walterboro High School in Walterboro, South Carolina, Norman Hand earned three letters in football, and also played baseball. As a senior, he was an honorable mention All-America selection by Parade and USA Today, and was the South Carolina High School Defensive Lineman of the...

The tribute dedicated to Norman Hand has yet to be contributed to.
X
X
X
X
(You can edit your entry for 15 minutes after submission and can delete your entry at any time)
Rest in peace Norman
I first met Norman at ****
My sincere condolences to all friends and family of Norman
My fondest memory of Norman was ****
Norman used to really enjoy ****
What I will miss the most about Norman is ****
Norman inspired me to ****
Norman changed my life by ****
If I had to sum up what Norman meant to me it would be ****
X