United States

April Fanning

"Sweetie & Bedie"

April Fanning

(1993 – 2010)

• Light a candle
  • Place a gift
Currently no music on this tribute
United States

April Fanning

April Fanning
(1993 – 2010)

In memory of

April Fanning

(1993 – 2010)
About April
April Tiera Fanning left this Earth on February 14,2050. She was born and raised in Nashville, Tennessee by her loving parents Darrell Eugene Reed and Pamela Genise Reed. Mrs. Fanning was a very sweet, loving, caring, and devoted person. She attended Nashville Public Schools completing her last year of 2010-2011 at Nashville Big Picture High School, where she recieved two diplomas. April was always known as the type of person who cared about you and always wanted the best for you. During her school years, she would push and push and push until you understood what you were being taught or until she felt like her work was done.
As time went on, she and her high school sweetheart, Isaiah Alexander Fanning, got
Continued...
About April
married in 2018. As the days went by ,she took on what she wanted to become for her occupation. She graduated and attended Florida State University, to get her Doctorate Degree in their OB/GYN program. She graduated form F.S.U in 2023, working at Baptist Children's Hospital in Miami, Florida. April loved to travel around the world and visit the places she said she always wanted to go before she died. Her favorite hobbies were: Skydiving, Skiing, Snow Boarding, Scuba Diving, Water Rafting, Camping, and just getting together as a family to ejoy each other's time. Survived by her devoted Husband, Isaiah Fanning; 8 children; Isaiah Alexander Fanning Jr.., LaDameon,DaVion,Gi'Niyiah, Zi'Nyiah, Kayla, Le'Chelle, and RaShaad.
Continued overleaf...
About April
Grandchildren; Tierra, Porshia, NaDarius, Nija, Camille, Sa'Miyiah, LaVon, La'Quori, Taylor, NyLah, Dareelle, Simonee, DeVon, Victoria, and CorVon. Parents; Darrell E. Reed and Pamela G. Reed. Grandparents; Bobbie J. Reed and Otis Sharron. Sisters; Sisera M. Dowdy, Rogena L. Bostic. Brothers; Carl H. M. Dowdy Jr., Xavier D. Lewis. 6 nieces and 7 nephews. Her pets; Sonny, China, Alex, Brownie, MidKnight, and Angel.
Remembrance Messages
On 18th Oct 2010
April Reed
wrote:
Hey Bedie...I always thought that I would be the first one to go but it looks like you beat me... Mama just wanted to say that I'm going to always love you and that you will always be missed. Love you Bedie!!!
Remembrance Messages
On 4th Oct 2010
April Reed
wrote:
This is your husband baby...I just wanted to say that I'm soooo glad that we were able to be together and share our experinces together!!! I love you baby and you will be highly missed!!!
Remembrance Messages
On 4th Oct 2010
April Reed
wrote:
Man Sus...I still can't believe that your gone but always remember that you may be gone but never forgotten!!!! I Love You Man
Remembrance Messages
On 4th Oct 2010
April Reed
wrote:
Missing You Sweetie Pie, Honey Bun, Darlin' Baaaaby! Love Daddy
Remembrance Messages
On 4th Oct 2010
April Reed
wrote:
We LOVE YOU MOMMY and MISS YOU VERY MUCH!!!!
Remembrance Messages
On 4th Oct 2010
April Reed
wrote:
This is your granny...We all love you and hope to see you in Heaven!!!
Remembrance Messages
On 4th Oct 2010
April Reed
wrote:
My Bedie was a very special person and will truely be missed.
Please write something below
(You can delete your comment at any time and edit it for 15 minutes after submission)
Sweetie
Uploaded by:
April Reed
(Click image to view gallery)
Gold tribute.

Please log in to upload galleries

April Fanning - tribute extract

April Fanning

As time went on, she and her high school sweetheart, Isaiah Alexander Fanning, got...

April Fanning is remembered by...
April Reed
X
X
X
X
(You can edit your entry for 15 minutes after submission and can delete your entry at any time)
Rest in peace April
I first met April at ****
My sincere condolences to all friends and family of April
My fondest memory of April was ****
April used to really enjoy ****
What I will miss the most about April is ****
April inspired me to ****
April changed my life by ****
If I had to sum up what April meant to me it would be ****
X