United States

Damian Holliday

"Professor"

Damian Holliday

(1973 – 2003)

• In my heart forever each day my heart aches but memories makes me smile luv always mom
    Lit by arlene Holliday
    Lit by arlene Holliday
  • thinking of you Damiani on Mothers Day.. You would call and send me a card.. I miss you so much and wish I could change places. God took you
    Given by arlene Holliday
  • Valentines day means i love you today yesterday tomorrow forever. we are one heart beating together me, you, dad, brother.Love Mom
    Given by arlene Holliday
  • thinking of you brother , love you and miss you always, baby sister
    Lit by arlene Holliday
  • i know you always loved me and Sis and your son.We will always keep your memory alive in our hearts till God calls me home..Mom
    Given by arlene Holliday
  • I never met you, but heard about you from your wonderful mom.she was a good mom and a tough lady.. RiP Damian, moms friend Paulette
    Lit by arlene Holliday
  • happy birthday in heaven.. I love you always.. Your in my heart every day. love mom
    Lit by arlene Holliday
United States

Damian Holliday

Damian Holliday
(1973 – 2003)
About Damian
Damian was a quiet young man who loved to read.. His Dad called him professor. He has a son William who is the love of my life, his dads and rest of the family. God wanted him home and took him back on Christmas Day 2003. I love you Damiani, miss you and know your in all of our hearts forever. Your twin brother is with you now so you can both play baseball, football and have no diabetes, no deafness, just eternal life..
Damian loved to read, swim, baseball,football and the drums.
He was a thinker and spoke quietly when speaking..
He had a gift fixing cars and loved to do that.. Wouldnt complain about helping someone.
He is gone now almost seven years yet I feel his love in my heart and feel his
Continued...
About Damian
spirit within me.
till we talk again son
Happy Birthday 2010
mom
Remembrance Messages
On 20th Nov 2014
Scott Zottarelli
wrote:
Damien and I first met on our first day of kindergarten. We became friends instantly. One my first regrets in my life and I still carry it this day was when I forgot to invite my best friend to my 6th birthday party. We lost contact shortly after that as we went to different grammer schools. But we managed to remain friends by playing baseball in town together. Well when we got to high school we reconnected. By senior year Damien, Willy Foster and I had become
Continued...
Remembrance Messages
Scott Zottarelli
message continued:
the Three Musketeers. The best of friends. He and I would talk frequently about getting an apartment together after we were done with high school. We remained friends until shortly after high school. We lost contact for one reason or another. It wasn't until 2007 when through an old acquaintance of ours I had learned what happened to my pal. My heart is forever broken by this news. I love him very much, I always thought about him and wondered how he was doing. It comes as no surprise to me to learn that he was such a good Husband and Father. He was the
Continued overleaf...
Remembrance Messages
Scott Zottarelli
message continued:
very definition of true blue. My friend, I love you, miss you and I will see you one day again. I will keep your wife and child in my prayers. Forever, your pal, Scott.
Remembrance Messages
On 4th Sep 2011
arlene Holliday
wrote:
Hello brother, am thinking of you often, your in my heart all the time.
Remember the movie Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory, watch it often and think of us.
Always in my heart forever your sister Darnellie
Remembrance Messages
On 8th Aug 2011
Liz Holliday
wrote:
My heart still aches for you, but also rejoices that you are now in heaven. We think of you all of the time and love you as much as we ever did! We carry you in our hearts...forever.
Liz & Will
Remembrance Messages
On 8th Aug 2011
Liz Holliday
wrote:
Christmas day this year will mark the anniversary of an incredible man’s death. Damian was more than a husband, for he was my best friend. From his long, bleach-blonde hair to his deep, affectionate ways, there is much to be missed. I can still hear his laughter, similar to that of a child being tickled, echoing in my ears. He accomplished so much beauty in his short, thirty years of life. The son that he gave me holds my heart as much as his daddy
Continued overleaf...
Remembrance Messages
Liz Holliday
message continued:
did and a child could not have asked for a better father. Patience, gentleness, and peacefulness poured from him as he interacted with his only child, William. Although he taught Will many things, he taught me even more. He taught me that it is sometimes safe to love and to trust a man. He taught me that true love can truly endure anything that life brings forth. From a very early childhood, I was taught that I was unworthy of love. I never imagined that someone could adore me so much that they would shed tears for the pain and agony I endured. Damian
Continued...
Remembrance Messages
Liz Holliday
message continued:
did all of this and so much more. He treasured the ones he loved and those that loved him back, never was their love void. He was, by far, my greatest teacher, inspiring me to live life with emotion, humility, and love. He shared the kind of love that is written of in scripture. “Love suffers long and is kind; love does not envy; love does not parade itself; is not puffed up; does not behave rudely, does not seek its own, is not provoked, thinks no evil; does not rejoice in iniquity, but rejoices in the truth; bears all things, believes all things,
Continued overleaf...
Remembrance Messages
Liz Holliday
message continued:
hopes all things, endures all things. Love never fails.” I will forever remember and cherish this man that healed so much anguish within my heart, simply by loving me.
Remembrance Messages
On 25th Nov 2010
arlene Holliday
wrote:
Happy Thanksgiving, in heaven, thinking of you in my heart forever.
mom and sister
Remembrance Messages
On 12th Nov 2010
Linda Gnecco
wrote:
We have fond memories of you, Dwayne, and Mark growing up. If there is a life beyond, I'm hopeful that you are all together telling stories and throwing the ball around. How sad that the three of you had such a short amount of time on this earth. Hopefully your son will carry on your legacy and live a life of which you can be proud.
Remembrance Messages
On 31st Oct 2010
arlene Holliday
wrote:
My precious child, I love you, Your Heart was made from nmine and we will be forever connected. Iknow your every thought, dream and desire. I also know when you need my help. When you are tired, I will carry you.When you are scared, I will carry ...you, when yourb are scared, I will hold your hand, when you are sad, I will hug away the hurt. When you are feeling alone, remember that I will never leave you. I will be your strength, for you my child have left
Continued overleaf...
Remembrance Messages
arlene Holliday
message continued:
your footprints on my heart.
The Lord, Your Father
See More
Remembrance Messages
On 14th Oct 2010
arlene Holliday
wrote:
In my heart forever, we all miss you and have you in our hearts forever..
Your twin brother Dwayne is with you now as it was when you both were born.
Happy 37th Birthday in Heaven.
Please write something below
(You can delete your comment at any time and edit it for 15 minutes after submission)
Kindly lit by
arlene Holliday
on 4th Jul 2015
They wrote:
In my heart forever each day my heart aches but memories makes me smile luv always mom
Kindly lit by
arlene Holliday
on 4th Jul 2015
They wrote:
Kindly given by
arlene Holliday
on 4th Jul 2015
They wrote:
thinking of you Damiani on Mothers Day.. You would call and send me a card.. I miss you so much and wish I could change places. God took you
Kindly given by
arlene Holliday
on 4th Jul 2015
They wrote:
Valentines day means i love you today yesterday tomorrow forever. we are one heart beating together me, you, dad, brother.Love Mom
Kindly lit by
arlene Holliday
on 4th Jul 2015
They wrote:
thinking of you brother , love you and miss you always, baby sister
Kindly given by
arlene Holliday
on 4th Jul 2015
They wrote:
i know you always loved me and Sis and your son.We will always keep your memory alive in our hearts till God calls me home..Mom
Kindly lit by
arlene Holliday
on 4th Jul 2015
They wrote:
I never met you, but heard about you from your wonderful mom.she was a good mom and a tough lady.. RiP Damian, moms friend Paulette
Kindly lit by
arlene Holliday
on 4th Jul 2015
They wrote:
happy birthday in heaven.. I love you always.. Your in my heart every day. love mom
boys
Uploaded by:
arlene Holliday
(Click image to view gallery)
Gold tribute.

Please log in to upload galleries

Damian Holliday - tribute extract

Damian Holliday

He is gone now almost seven years yet I feel his love in my heart and feel his...

Damian Holliday is remembered by...
arlene Holliday
Scott Zottarelli
Liz Holliday
Linda Gnecco
X
X
X
X
(You can edit your entry for 15 minutes after submission and can delete your entry at any time)
Rest in peace Damian
I first met Damian at ****
My sincere condolences to all friends and family of Damian
My fondest memory of Damian was ****
Damian used to really enjoy ****
What I will miss the most about Damian is ****
Damian inspired me to ****
Damian changed my life by ****
If I had to sum up what Damian meant to me it would be ****
X