United States

Dennis James Jr.

Dennis James Jr.

(Passed – 2011)

• rest well soldier you are a hero and will never be forgotten
    Lit by Anonymous
  • We hope you are never forgotten. You fought for us all. Sleep well. Our thoughts are with your family - Thompson Family
    Given by Anonymous
  • My thoughts go out to your family. You died with bravery and honor. RIP.
    Lit by Anonymous
United States

Dennis James Jr.

Dennis James Jr.
(Passed – 2011)

In memory of

Dennis James Jr.

(Passed – 2011)
Proudly supporting
About Dennis
This is an online tribute created to honour the life and passing of U.S. Army Spc. Dennis James Jr.
Dennis James Jr. was only 21 years old when he was tragically killed whilst serving his country in the Wardak province in Afghanistan.
Dennis joined the Army in June 2008. After training he arrived at Fort Polk in November 2009. Dennis deployed with his unit in October 2010 to Afghanistan in support of Operation Enduring Freedom. His awards and decorations include the Bronze Star and Purple Heart.
Dennis was a former student at Pine Ridge High School in Deltona, where he played football and basketball and was a member of the track team.
In addition to his other medals, Dennis also earned the Army
Continued...
About Dennis
Achievement Medal, the Army Good Conduct Medal, the Afghanistan Campaign Medal, the Army Service Ribbon and the Overseas Service Ribbon. He received the NATO Medal, the National Defense Service Medal, the Global War on Terrorism Service Medal and the Combat Action Badge.
This memorial has been created to honour Dennis James Jr. for his bravery and heroism. He will never be forgotten. May he rest in peace.
Remembrance Messages
On 5th Feb 2016
J Deal
wrote:
Miss you bro. Always think about you.. See you on the other side.
Remembrance Messages
On 5th Oct 2011
Lashonta Alexander
wrote:
Such a short notice for a friend that was traveled from basic, AIT, and to 196th TC. We kept a bond due to our travels and ambitions. You was my friend and my battle.Ii really wish woulld of knew about this early on and i would of took part in showing my loyalty and dedication toyou as a friend. I remember us texting eachother all the time and talking about the upcoming drills. You will never be forgotteen and the love will always stay the same. Spc. Alexander
Remembrance Messages
On 19th Sep 2011
mary james
wrote:
hey lil brah, i thank God that you are my brother, protector and most improtant my friend. God needed an angel to help him make this world a better place and i'm glad he chose you, mom and ben. couldnt have chosen better myself. thank you for protecting us and remember to save 6 more seats for the rest of your siblings. and dont worry about us we will be fine we just want u to rest in peace because you of all people deserve it. i love you.
Remembrance Messages
On 14th Sep 2011
Richard Watts
wrote:
Specialist...Your country will forever remember and honor your great sacrifice~ I wish you a peaceful rest and you and your family the most sincere gratitude! Hoorah! Defensor Fortis! So others may live!
God Bless you all!
Remembrance Messages
On 5th Sep 2011
DAVID MALDONADO
wrote:
It was an honor to have been your Friend, Sergeant, and have served with you, I remember Flying all the way back on R&R to Orlando to go see our Families and all the way back toghether again. I will miss you Brother, and also will miss us calling each other "lil dudes". RIP
SSG Maldonado
Remembrance Messages
On 4th Sep 2011
Corey Brown
wrote:
We were roommates and I remember the time when you and Rav was joking with each other and he acted like he was sleep in your bed and you didnt even know til I told you and he was sleep for real and we laughed about it for a good while, Imma miss you man, I still findit hard to believe you gone but I know you watching over us now RIP
Remembrance Messages
On 3rd Sep 2011
Kealina Machado
wrote:
I remember you and Quest coming over after Thanksgiving to help us get rid of all our leftovers. It wa always nice having you guys over :) My husband worked with you at Ft. Polk and I know that you will be missed. My thouhgts and prayers go out to your family.
Remembrance Messages
On 3rd Sep 2011
Miranda Pluff
wrote:
Dennis will be truly missed we never really talked in high school but we did talk a few months before he went overseas he was a very humble person and will never be forgotten! I just want his family to know you are and will contiune to be in my thoughts and prayers.
Please write something below
(You can delete your comment at any time and edit it for 15 minutes after submission)
Kindly lit by
Anonymous
on 4th Jul 2015
They wrote:
rest well soldier you are a hero and will never be forgotten
Kindly given by
Anonymous
on 4th Jul 2015
They wrote:
We hope you are never forgotten. You fought for us all. Sleep well. Our thoughts are with your family - Thompson Family
Kindly lit by
Anonymous
on 4th Jul 2015
They wrote:
My thoughts go out to your family. You died with bravery and honor. RIP.
Gold tribute.

Please log in to upload galleries

Dennis James Jr. - tribute extract

Dennis James Jr.

In addition to his other medals, Dennis also earned the Army...

Dennis James Jr. is remembered by...
J Deal
Lashonta Alexander
mary james
Richard Watts
DAVID MALDONADO
Corey Brown
Kealina Machado
Miranda Pluff
X
X
X
X
(You can edit your entry for 15 minutes after submission and can delete your entry at any time)
Rest in peace Dennis
I first met Dennis at ****
My sincere condolences to all friends and family of Dennis
My fondest memory of Dennis was ****
Dennis used to really enjoy ****
What I will miss the most about Dennis is ****
Dennis inspired me to ****
Dennis changed my life by ****
If I had to sum up what Dennis meant to me it would be ****
X