United States

Dan Biggers

Dan Biggers

(1931 – 2011)

• Light a candle
  • Place a gift
United States

Dan Biggers

Dan Biggers
(1931 – 2011)

In memory of

Dan Biggers

(1931 – 2011)
Proudly supporting
About Dan
This is an online obituary in memory of Dan Biggers who was an American actor best known for his role as Frank "Doc" Robb on the television series In the Heat of the Night. He was born in Rome, Georgia.
He is the former Dean of Students at Berry College, Mt. Berry Georgia and was on the staff of the Dean of Men at the University of Georgia. He escorted Charlayne Hunter (now a correspondent for PBS) to class when she integrated the University of Georgia in 1960. Dan Biggers was an English instructor at Toccoa High School in the late 1950s.
Dan Biggers died on December 5th, 2011. This is an online tribute dedicated to his life. May he rest in peace.
Remembrance Messages
On 10th Mar 2012
Cathy Tudor
wrote:
I never got to meet Dan in person, but I have had the opportunity many times to chat with him on the phone. He was a very warm and caring person. It was like talking to a relative. It saddened me deeply when I heard that he had passed away. The wonderful memories I have of him will be in my heart forever. R.I.P Dan, you'll never be forgotten.
Please write something below
(You can delete your comment at any time and edit it for 15 minutes after submission)
Gold tribute.

Please log in to upload galleries

Dan Biggers - tribute extract

Dan Biggers

Dan Biggers is remembered by...
Cathy Tudor
X
X
X
X
(You can edit your entry for 15 minutes after submission and can delete your entry at any time)
Rest in peace Dan
I first met Dan at ****
My sincere condolences to all friends and family of Dan
My fondest memory of Dan was ****
Dan used to really enjoy ****
What I will miss the most about Dan is ****
Dan inspired me to ****
Dan changed my life by ****
If I had to sum up what Dan meant to me it would be ****
X