United States

CHRISTOPHER UMPIERRE

"UMPI"

CHRISTOPHER UMPIERRE

(1984 – 2008)

• Sending love and peace to your family, especially during the holidays.
    Lit by Shae UMPIERRE
  • Love you always and forever Umpi!!!
    Lit by Jasmine R
United States

CHRISTOPHER UMPIERRE

CHRISTOPHER UMPIERRE
(1984 – 2008)
About CHRISTOPHER
Chris or Umpi as some of us called him, was one of my closest friends. He made me laugh and hardly ever made me cry lol.Umpi was shot and killed December 19,2008. Never got to say goodbye or See you soon so dedicating this page in his memory. I met him in high school, he came in as the new kid to play basketball there. Now Chris was about 5'1 or 5'2 so you wouldn't believe this short, pretty eyed boy came to play ball for my high school. We immediately clicked because both of our outgoing personalities. Me, him and my friend Sheree were the three amigos. Chris was a CLOWNNNNN made any and everybody laugh Very much inseparable. Had a little falling out but once I came back from college it was as if nothing even happened.
Continued...
About CHRISTOPHER
By this time it was always me, Chris,ree,asha,and sunita or As Umpi called us (in same order0 Bachata, Ree Ree Clarke, Chocolate thunder hersey wonder, and Nita F'in J lol!!! If you knew Chris he was DEFINITELY giving you a nick name lol Whether it was everybody hanging with him or one on one that was our brother from another mother.Umpi, I'll never forget the day I found out what happened to you. I took it extremely bad because you didn't deserve that. I know you are in a better place looking down so let's share laughs and good times because he can still see it all!!! Love you UMPI!!!!!! THIS PAGE IS FOR YOU!!!! It's been almost 4yrs and still never forgotten ;)
Remembrance Messages
On 19th Sep 2016
Nikki Red
wrote:
Miss you brother...love u always and forever
Remembrance Messages
On 21st Feb 2013
Sonia Miralle
wrote:
Hi Sweety, I miss you but I know I'll see you again someday. Love you
Remembrance Messages
On 2nd Dec 2012
Nony
wrote:
It's been 3 years && I think about you all day , everyday . . I wish you would've been here to see my son . . He's amazing && I know that you would've loved him too . . We keep your picture always near && he knows who you are . . " his Uncle Slice " . I can't tell you how much we miss you . . Never did get to cook your porkchops :( . . I miss you . . So much . I love you && I know you're watching over us . . . . Just know that
Continued...
Remembrance Messages
Nony
message continued:
I still need you . . . . To be there for me like you always have && to be here for my son && all of us that are missing you too .
REST IN PEACE
Remembrance Messages
On 7th Jun 2012
Jasmine R
wrote:
You've been on my mind lately so I just want to recognize that you are missed so much.Never a dull moment with you Umpierrre lol remember this story? one of my last encounters with you was the water fight summer of 08. We hung out for almost that whole day. The pump was on and you were in get Jazzo drenched mode lol Good times Umpi Love you, miss you and can't wait to share more laughs with you one day. Until then we will never forget you Umpi : )
Please write something below
(You can delete your comment at any time and edit it for 15 minutes after submission)
Kindly lit by
Shae
on 29th Nov 2016
They wrote:
Sending love and peace to your family, especially during the holidays.
Kindly lit by
Jasmine R
on 4th Jul 2015
They wrote:
Love you always and forever Umpi!!!
with friends and family
Uploaded by:
Jasmine R
(Click image to view gallery)
Gold tribute.

Please log in to upload galleries

CHRISTOPHER UMPIERRE - tribute extract

CHRISTOPHER UMPIERRE

Chris or Umpi as some of us called him, was one of my closest friends. He made me laugh and hardly ever made me cry lol.Umpi was shot and killed December 19,2008. Never got to say goodbye or See you soon so dedicating this page in his memory. I met him in high school, he came in as the new kid to play basketball there. Now Chris was about 5'1 or 5'2 so you wouldn't believe this short, pretty eyed boy came to play ball for my high school. We immediately clicked because both of our outgoing personalities. Me, him and my friend Sheree were the three amigos. Chris was a CLOWNNNNN made any and everybody laugh Very much inseparable. Had a little falling out but once I came back from college it was as if nothing even happened....

CHRISTOPHER UMPIERRE is remembered by...
Shae
Jasmine R
Nikki Red
Sonia Miralle
Nony
X
X
X
X
(You can edit your entry for 15 minutes after submission and can delete your entry at any time)
Rest in peace CHRISTOPHER
I first met CHRISTOPHER at ****
My sincere condolences to all friends and family of CHRISTOPHER
My fondest memory of CHRISTOPHER was ****
CHRISTOPHER used to really enjoy ****
What I will miss the most about CHRISTOPHER is ****
CHRISTOPHER inspired me to ****
CHRISTOPHER changed my life by ****
If I had to sum up what CHRISTOPHER meant to me it would be ****
X